But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. – 1 Tim 6:11-12
Delaware Men’s Weekend
September 15-17th 2017
Lums Pond State Park, Bear Delaware
We want to be men to be reckoned with! Men who lead our families, our church, and our communities. We want to inspire men to be the men God has called them to be and to empower them to go out and change the world. Join us for a weekend of fun with camping, sports, challenges, mud runs, and most of all God!
This year we’re looking to finish the weekend with a worship service and a mudrun! You can find more details here:
Delaware Mud Run
- 2 nights camping
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday
- Campfire snack on Friday and Saturday nights
- Spiritual classes and lessons
- Man challenges, activities and prizes
- Life-changing friendships and tons of fun!
What to expect:
- A time of inspiration and spiritual transformation.
- Outdoor activities and everything would expect from the great outdoors
- Biblical lessons and classes specifically catered to men.
- Snacks and dinner on Saturday evening included with registration.
- Men’s Prayer march.
- Teen/young boys activities.
- Historic Belching contest and other “Men Only” Challenges!
- Mud run!
What to bring:
- Extra money if planning to rent boat/kayak/canoes (approx $8-12 per person/per hr).
- Extra money if participating in Go Ape and you didn’t pre-pay (approx $55) *limited availability.
- Food for all meals/snacks except for Saturday night.
- Camping gear (tent or make plans to share one, sleeping bag, bug repellant, flashlight, snacks, sports equipment, mountain bike, board games, etc)
- Hiking Stick/Trekking pole
- Firewood (some will be available for sale on-site)
- Bottled water
- First aid kit
- A sense of adventure and willingness to pursue God.
Check out past years men’s weekends: